Monday

doctors orders

I am still sick. Doctor's orders was to get rest and take it easy - which isn't that hard because my brain can't even facilitate my usual busybody activities. Because of that - I have to make the following announcement:

*-- April 19 to 25th! --*
Orders will go out in 3 to 4 days. I am currently fighting a very bad bug- leaving me bed ridden, weak and not very up to speed. Please contact me if you need an item ASAP.


Sucks (and relatively boring for me), but it is what it is.

In the meantime - keep yourself occupied with Steven Meisel Jigsaw Puzzle! Way expensive, but totally gawkable this puzzle is based on one the photos from the 'Vogue Patterns" Italia spread that he did maybe.. in 2008, 2007? I remember when it came out and friends n we company all went "oooooo ahhhhh mmmmm patttteeernnns." It's some sexy stuff.

So if you got 750 US dollars to spare - by all means treat yourself, and if you probably have this to spare you also have another 750 to get me a copy! Which I would appreciate dearly.

1000-piece jigsaw puzzle Edition of 1000 Signed and numbered Puzzle: 20 x 28’’ (50 x 70 cm) Box: 8.5 x 12 x 2’’ (21.5 x 30 x 5 cm) $750 This limited-edition jigsaw puzzle features a pattern-on-pattern photograph of model Meghan Collison as a tattooed pin-up. The image originally appeared in Vogue Italia, a publication for which Meisel has created every cover and lead editorial story for nearly two decades. Each custom-made cloth box is signed and numbered by Steven Meisel. The jigsaw puzzle is manufactured by Editions Ricordi, makers of high-quality jigsaw puzzles since 1808.

The following pics are some of my favorites from that spread. I now return to my regularly scheduled sitting on the couch under a bunch of blankets. Cherrio!