Wednesday

who makes me laugh...

Eugene Mirman makes me laugh - and his new damn amazing book is out "The Will to Whatevs: A Guide to Modern Life".


If you'd like to know more about the book - visit these sites for some enterTERIANment. Ok, don't know why that spelling mistake was so emphasized... I just rolled with it in a wrong way. It's late people.
Harpers book stuff.... and Eugene's site....

I am a fan and whenever he puts together shows in nyc, they are hysterical and fun and thankfully missing that whole "laugh factory" 80s comedy club element that tends to freek me out.

**His book release party was a hoot at the bellhouse in brooklyn. This picture right here... sums it up. (Yes that is Kristen Schaal doing her one woman show as a dirty mattress on the street)



That is certifiably fun material right there.